Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this is off the topic of Tige's but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is off the topic of Tige's but....

What are your thoughts on that oil spill still gushing? They say its the biggest ever in history. Here is a link to a live cam of the gusher

http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam

Originally posted by tigeblue View Post
    What are your thoughts on that oil spill still gushing? They say its the biggest ever in history. Here is a link to a live cam of the gusher

http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam

It's a conspiracy, just like 911, Iraq war, and Pearl Harbor.

The oil has been capped for 5 weeks but they want you to believe it's still gushing.

Allow some kind of catastrophe and you can get everyone behind you for change. In this case, we'll see a whole new energy policy take shape. 50% of all domestic cars will be electric or Hydrogen in 10 years. Nuclear power will increase to 75% in 15 years. Solar power will feed the grids and provide 10% of our domestic power consumption. Solar to Hydrogen gap will narrow and create the ultimate power source bridge. On and on and on.........all because of some major crisis.

For Bush, we saw the dollar rule oil, the US dollar (aka capitalism) triumph the Euro, and Russia’s economy tank to 1.3T.

Next frontier........China will fall pray to hyper inflation then crash.

It's amazing what we Americans can do when we're forced to change. Just my

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      Seriously? Conspiracies?

Comment

Wow...I heard Gore brought in Man Bear Pig to help cap off the leak.
        www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
          Wow...I heard Gore brought in Man Bear Pig to help cap off the leak.
          LOL, gotta love south park.

Comment

LoL at this thread
            Common Sense is not so Common
            Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AAa0gd7ClM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AAa0gd7ClM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
              Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

idk why it didnt work.
                heres the link.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

Its priceless
                Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Comment

It sucks trust me it's a sticky mess.

but there isn't much we can do about it.

I DON"T like how that guy in the white house comes in and trys to take over, and then says no more drilling. HELLO WE NEED OIL! and WE NEED JOBS!! why stop and put americans out of work? HELLO!!! the oil companies are sending the equipment to where we can drill and work, too bad those countries make you hire more of their citizens then americans.

Way to go! oh yeah and last time I checked OIL COMES FROM THE EARTH! so it will go back to the earth. duh!
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

The oil has been capped for 5 weeks but they want you to believe it's still gushing.

Allow some kind of catastrophe and you can get everyone behind you for change. In this case, we'll see a whole new energy policy take shape. 50% of all domestic cars will be electric or Hydrogen in 10 years. Nuclear power will increase to 75% in 15 years. Solar power will feed the grids and provide 10% of our domestic power consumption. Solar to Hydrogen gap will narrow and create the ultimate power source bridge. On and on and on.........all because of some major crisis.

For Bush, we saw the dollar rule oil, the US dollar (aka capitalism) triumph the Euro, and Russia’s economy tank to 1.3T.

WTF? It is capped? Is there something YOU know that the rest of us are missing?
                      If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

come on.

Comment

Working...
                        X