PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRS

Pylon Racing Seminar. My second favorite event of the calendar year. I was able to make 3 of the 4 days this year.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

I'm so Jealous! Was this at Reno?

Saw our local P-51 fly over the lake as we were putting in this Sat. Still haven't been able to get a ride in it though. But I did get to see the a B-17 this year when they came through town and got a quick ride in a T-6 (also owned by the P-51 pilot)...

Comment

That's awesome! Never see anything like that around here. Have seen the Blue Angels a couple times.

Comment

Nice Pics! I really like the one of the LouIV.

Comment

Originally posted by rickd3508 View Post
          I'm so Jealous! Was this at Reno?

Saw our local P-51 fly over the lake as we were putting in this Sat. Still haven't been able to get a ride in it though. But I did get to see the a B-17 this year when they came through town and got a quick ride in a T-6 (also owned by the P-51 pilot)...
          Yup, Reno. Which 51 is your local 51? I'm sure I could figure it out if I had to but, I'm lazy.

Any ride in a T6 is a good ride.

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
          That's awesome! Never see anything like that around here. Have seen the Blue Angels a couple times.
          That's because Reno is the only place they do it.

Originally posted by b/w05 View Post
          Nice Pics! I really like the one of the LouIV.
          Thanks. Pretty amateur but, it's fun.

This was Lou IV's first time out, sort of. Chuck Greenfield recently bought it and has painted it the Lou IV livery. It used to be American Beauty and has spent some time on the course at Reno the last few years. He flew really well IMO and passed PRS. He holds a real pretty stick. Hopefully he will be back in Sept.

Comment

This is our resident P-51 owned by Dan Fordice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBA2IGpVdIY
            Last edited by rickd3508; 06-22-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Those are great pics!

Comment

Very cool pics.

Comment

And a shot from the T-6

Comment

Sweet pics!

That's quite a nice Mustang your neighbor owns. Rebuilt by Dan Martin, one of the best in the biz. Dan has been running Reno for a few years now and has probably the fastest "stock" Mustang around.

http://www.mustangsmustangs.net/p-51...s/44-74977.php

I really like the Collings Foundation aircraft. They are all top notch.

Comment

Working...
                    X