Text to PC to Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text to PC to Printer

Anyone have an easy method for importing texts to a PC in order to print? Android to be specific. A google search has answers from app makers stating you need their app. Little hesitant to download an app that I do not know anything about. Have you uses an app that you felt was clean and didnt load your PC with junk?

TIA.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Yes. With android you get "Messages for web" from Google and then you can send and receive messages from the computer. They show up on the computer and your phone

Comment

Thanks Lee. I apologize for confusion and my ignorance. I need to print a string of text off my phone from late May to present. I will longer be conversing with the texter, so no new messages coming in to phone..............or PC.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Once you download Google Messages, the text on the phone will show up on the computer also. Not just new text but old text also

Comment

Thanks, that worked.

Comment

Working...
          X