Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Rights

What a douche bag

On Thursday, Felipe Calderon, the president of Mexico, where prohibitive gun laws prevent good people from having firearms for protection against criminals and governments of dubious legitimacy (historically the norm in Mexico), encouraged Congress to reinstate the federal "assault weapon" ban. With a warning seemingly designed to appeal to those who believe that speaking out against the Obama Administration's policies are one step short of sedition or worse, Calderon said, "[I]f you do not regulate the sale of these weapons in the right way, nothing guarantees that criminals here in the United States with access to the same power of weapons will not decide to challenge American authorities and civilians."

Who is a NRA member ? I am.

Nothing says hello like a 12 gauge

I was actually at Tiger Valley yesterday enjoying their 1000yd range. I will be so glad when we form our own Country again. From what (BS) I have read online, some say we will take most of the oil and most of the young men that enlist in the Marines (I believe) with us.

Comment

Texas has everything it needs to sustain itself without the US, one day, one day
      Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Let's use Mexico as our model. It's worked soooo well for them.

Comment

Working...
        X