Tower speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower speakers

Hey everyone! I inherited my dads 2000 2100v about two years ago and I want to get tower speakers to surprise my husband. I was wondering if anyone has an older tige and has a recommendation on tower speakers they like. The tower is older and thinner than the newer ones and we have had issues with wakeboard rack clamps being ‘universal’ but still being too large even with the spacer. Any information is appreciated!!

Wet Sounds offers a mini clamp for the smaller tube towers and Kicker offers sizing inserts that will fit down to a 1-5/8" tube.

For a surf/party cove speaker, I really like an 8" coaxial like the Kicker KMTC8 and the Wet Sounds Icon-8.

If you are looking for higher volumes and wake range projection, then go with a horn loaded compression driver speaker like the Wet sounds Rev-8 or Kicker KMTC9

If you want the best of both sound quality and wake range, then the larger HLCD like the Wet Sounds Rev-10 and Kicker KMTC-11 are the way to go.

You would likely need an amplifier to power the new tower speakers, as well as all the install incidentals.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I would never hang speakers on that tower. I would replace the tower first.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I would never hang speakers on that tower. I would replace the tower first.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
        X