Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake houses for rent in/near Bethy Creek, Lake Livingston, Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake houses for rent in/near Bethy Creek, Lake Livingston, Texas?

I am googling and coming up short on lake houses for rent on or near Bethy Creek on Lake Livingston/Trinity river. We have a large group and thought if we could get a lakehouse instead of staying at Bethy Creek resort we may get a better deal. And let's face it, renting a lakehouse is always a blast! Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Try making a post at GCWA.com. I have been to Bethy a few times but am unaware of any houses to rent in that area.
    Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

Comment

just rent a house on Lake Livingston. Its the lake that Bethy feeds. It's only about 10 miles away by boat or car.
      Biggest lake addict on the planet

Comment

I ended up finding a place on the Trinity, perfect location and a really nice house. It may end up being too expensive for the small group we have coming out, we will see how many peeps commit. The house is 5K sq foot with a really nice dock. I don't want to have to drive to get on the lake everyday so being on the Trinity is a must. Probably just end up staying at Bethy Creek again, which is still a sweet setup.

Comment

Working...
        X