Vacation Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation Tips

So the wife found a screaming good deal on a trip to the Dominican Repulic in April, we can only go for a week due to work and kids and stuff. I was reading in the vacation thread a while ago there are a lot of members that have done some extensive travelling and I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions, comments, suggestions? Have to cram in as much fun as possible in a week and it usually takes a few days to figure things out. I thought you guys may be able to help out...

by screaming deal care to share any details, as well as where she finds these deals? I'm always up for travel.
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Are you looking for advice on where to go in general...or whether the DR is a good place to go?

Comment

well we only have a week...so if you guys have been there and found a must do kind of thing...I wanted to go to that place in Bora Bora you had posted up Guapo. The tax man said no

itravel2000 I think is where she got it.

Direct flight, Bahai Prinipe Ambar in Punta Cana, 5 star I think, Adult side... all inclusive for just over $900 Domz...

I have travelled quite a bit but never to the DR...any tips anybody has would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
          well we only have a week...so if you guys have been there and found a must do kind of thing...I wanted to go to that place in Bora Bora you had posted up Guapo. The tax man said no

Direct flight, Bahai Prinipe Ambar in Punta Cana, 5 star I think, Adult side... all inclusive for just over $900 Domz...

I have travelled quite a bit but never to the DR...any tips anybody has would be appreciated.
          Don't go in the water. My friend went there on his honeymoon and they were not allowed to go swimming in the ocean because of the crazy strong rip tides year round.

But that could have been only in the place they were staying at.
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

WHAT!?!? I hope not...I heard the waves weren't really good for surfing but not bad for boogie boarding...I planned on spending most of my day doing that so far. I got caught in a rip tide in mexico once...that was scary as HELL!!

Comment

wow that sounds like a pretty sweet deal shamus
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

That's a great price. Have you checked out Tripadvisor.com yet to get other people's reviews of the place? Just a thought.

I've never been to the DR, so I can't comment...I would check out tripadvisor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
                  That's a great price. Have you checked out Tripadvisor.com yet to get other people's reviews of the place? Just a thought.

I've never been to the DR, so I can't comment...I would check out tripadvisor though.
                  Yeah I did Guapo...thanks pal. 4 more sleeps and I will be there. I'll post some pics when I get back

Comment

Yeah I did Guapo...thanks pal. 4 more sleeps and I will be there. I'll post some pics when I get back
                    Have a great time...I'd love to hear your review one you get back...along with the pics

Comment

Working...
                    X