Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
    We should.

Are you in the houses across form the Mexican restaurant on pine?

Sort of...coming from your house its the signal before the mexican restaurant (West Preserve Loop).
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

If you turn there you can avoid that stop sign and all the traffic that backs up in the mornings & afternoons.
      www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
        If you turn there you can avoid that stop sign and all the traffic that backs up in the mornings & afternoons.
        I turn right at at the restaurant and go past the womans prison.

Then left on chino corona road that takes me right to chandler
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Thats a good way to go to avoid that back up.

To go to my house you can pass the mexican restaurant and make the next L or continue up Euclid past Pine & turn (R) on Bickmore or even Kimball.

There is no traffic ever on Bickmore or Kimbal, which is nice.
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
            Thats a good way to go to avoid that back up.

To go to my house you can pass the mexican restaurant and make the next L or continue up Euclid past Pine & turn (R) on Bickmore or even Kimball.

There is no traffic ever on Bickmore or Kimbal, which is nice.
            I'm going to start going that way on rainy days when they close chino corona road.
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm going to start going that way on rainy days when they close chino corona road.
              You make a (R) at the Lennar houses and by pass the stop sign up to Kimbal. Than Kimbal to Euclid, but sometimes Kimbal backs up so you can go (L) at the second stop to Bickmore & there should be no traffic.

Dont tell everyone or than there will be more traffic.
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I turn right at at the restaurant and go past the womans prison.

Then left on chino corona road that takes me right to chandler
                I know nothing about where this is, but I chuckled at this post!
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                  I know nothing about where this is, but I chuckled at this post!
                  What you don't have a mexican restaurant next to a womans prison that will take you to chandler in your neighborhood ........

Comment

I wish I didn't just watch that. I just got done with dinner.

Comment

See that aint right I just threw up in my mouth!!

Comment

Me and my girl can clap w/o our hands.... but it takes two of us!
                        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                        X