No announcement yet.

www.mikesliquidaudio.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys It was time to move it to the next level.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The site is off to a great start...I first checked it out after the boat show. Wishing the best for you this year!

Comment

Mike, I would suggest that you have actual html text instead of images of text. The search engines won't read the text at all if it's an image.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbysky View Post
          Mike, I would suggest that you have actual html text instead of images of text. The search engines won't read the text at all if it's an image.
          it's all greek to me, so I will pass this on the Brandon, thanks for the tip.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

blocked at work
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by bobbysky View Post
              Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              it's all greek to me, so I will pass this on the Brandon, thanks for the tip.
              Or have the Meta Tags say what is in the pictures. The meta tags are better for specific search engines like Yahoo but having the body of the HTML text, Google likes this approach better.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                Or have the Meta Tags say what is in the pictures. The meta tags are better for specific search engines like Yahoo but having the body of the HTML text, Google likes this approach better.
                Absolutely correct.

A must for web design is attending a SEO conference. (Search Engine Optimization). The last one I attended was in Philly back in 2008. Getting ranked in the naturals is the key to the game.

Comment

Sweet! Bigger font please for us older folk.

Comment

I'll also let Brandon know about this thread, so he can read the feedback.
                    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
                    X