Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here have BELL wireless in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here have BELL wireless in Canada?

I need some help getting a phone unlocked, and they'll only unlock them for current bell customers. I'll tell you what I'd need in PM. Any help guys?
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Of course I'll make it worth someone's time! LOL
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

I may be able to give you a hand...let me know what you need.

Comment

tanner what are you trying to unlock?
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

It's a Samsung Omnia 2 i800L ....it's locked to bell wireless. I can unlock Omnia 2 (i8000) all day long... but not a i8000L. Samsung isn't providing the unlock codes for any canadian phones. No one can get them either unfortunately. However that being said, Bell will provide customers that have a current account for more than 30 days the 2 unlock codes for the phone after a $75 fee (of course it's gotta be ungodly high).

Comment

Shamus, I PM'd u! Appreciate any help.

Comment

Tanner...PM sent.

Comment

Working...
              X