Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in an Alaskan Fishing Trip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in an Alaskan Fishing Trip???

These guys will get you close to the action!!!!!!

Bring an extra pair of underwear.

Bad decisions make good stories.

there is no way i could stomach that. they would hate me by the time that plane stopped.

Comment

hold you breath for 15 sec.

we watch the super cubs with tundra tires doing touch and go on the river all the time. half the landing is on the water the other half is on the gravel bar......i have landed the helicopter on very small gravel bars with tire tracks on them!!!

Comment

True story...we went fishing in northern Saskatchewan and hired a pilot for a one-day fly out for some killer Walleye fishing. This guy was apparently in a hurry. The dock where the boats were was in a bay on this lake that was less than 100'x100'. He flys over the ridge line and dive bombs the bay. At the last minute he pulls up. We hit the water hard and bounce. At this point he's turning the plane and we hit the water again with the plane turning about 90 degrees. He killed the engine as we floated up to the dock...talk about needing a new pair of undies.

Thereafter we called the pilot Kamakaze Joe.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

wow that is amazing. would have to go for one of those rides if ever had the chance. I may be getting older, but the kid in me lives on!

Comment

Hey dog, I've never heard of a "killer walleye"! jk

Comment

Working...
            X