How 'bout Mike Leech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How 'bout Mike Leech?

Dang.... My wife, of all people can't believe he got fired. I don't know what to think. All I know is that with Mangino getting fired and now Leech, that makes the last two coaches of the year gone. Wow.....

it is bullshhhhhhht
    -
    another wussification of america momemt.
    -
    Last edited by yllw20; 12-31-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

This was a powerplay between him and the A.D. They're rift is very well documented. Read the e-mails between him, the president, and a prominent Tech booster. They were gonna try and fire him this year anyways, but after this, they had ESPN to support them and saw their chance!

Horrific injustice if you ask me. Sooner fans love Leach, but hate playing him. So we're torn on two fronts...we're happy that we don't gotta play our old O.C. anymore, but sad and infuriated for Mike. Tech has screwed themselves on this one. They've fired the best coach they've ever had or will have over a whiney little bitch! :P
      Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Yeah, even the interim offensive coordinator had discipline problems with that receiver. They have a pretty good coaching staff there at Tech, but it's going to be a mess for a while.

It think it's ultimately going to cost Tech a lot of money and set their program back for years to come.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

i think he got the shaft. They just didn't wanna pay him. Pretty gay IMO.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

It does seem that the president and AD were looking for reasons to send him packing. I could tell when the president immediately went public with the content of their discussions that supposedly led to this decision. That usually doesn't happen. It usually is a generic statement about a conflict of interest and/or philosophy, yada yada yada. I just wish they would have doen this a month earlier so we would have had a shot at him in Cincinnati! That guy can coach and recruit some offense. The city here fell in love with the Bearcats after suffering through Marvin-ball with the Bengals.

Comment

Working...
            X