little cold up here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little cold up here

Not very good pics but on my way to work this morning I found out that the onboard thermometer only goes to -40after that it just reads an error message. I took another pic a little later when it warmed up to -40. We have a 20km/hr wind blowing giving us a balmy -54. I can't wait for summer!!! Had to shut all of our projects down and have equipment failing hourly. Not very fun stuff...I should move south
    Attached Files

Moving south will definitely solve your problem. You can move closer to Tige HQ and view all the boats that you might be interested in.

Comment

I am just glad I am in the office not in the field anymore. Got a few dealers not to far away...Calgary and Salmon arm got there 2010s not to long ago. Had a look...very nice.

Comment

At -40, it doesn't matter if you are reading Celcius or Fahrenheit, it is -40 for both.....

brrr.... 'Know the math, never seen it actually measured...
        It's not an optical illusion.
        It just looks like one.....

Comment

Dayum! And I thought it was cold here in the Denver area last week with the -10. Stay warm!

Comment

yeah first time I went to visit the step family I steped off the plane and thought i was gonna die. It was a balmy -50 BBBBBBRRRRRRRRR
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Don't be puttin' your tongue on anything metal now...

Comment

where is the family Domsz?

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                  where is the family Domsz?
                  Edmonton.

Well actually it's a small farm town about an hr north.

Near Red Dear

Comment

-40, balmy.... That statement made my testicles climb up inside.
                    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Edmonton was the second coldest place on earth on sunday morning at -46...with wind it was -59. The only colder place was some small town in Siberia at -48 and and -62...

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                        -40, balmy.... That statement made my testicles climb up inside.
                        haha...yep...get brain freeze just breathing

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                          Edmonton was the second coldest place on earth on sunday morning at -46...with wind it was -59. The only colder place was some small town in Siberia at -48 and and -62...
                          Lol too funny!

And my Step dad and Step Bro's were flying back from there on Sunday!

Comment

Dude it was 48 this morning in SoCal I thought I was going to die.

I thought about putting on a jacket but then remembered I don't own one.
                            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                              Dude it was 48 this morning in SoCal I thought I was going to die.

I thought about putting on a jacket but then remembered I don't own one.

You also realized that it will be nice, sunny & 75-degrees by noon...Not to rub it in or anything!!!
                              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Working...
                              X