Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume

Always quote Craiglist messages for posterity.
    You never know how long they will last!

So this might seem strange and really offensive to some but hopefully someone will reply. I have always loved the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Chewbacca has to carry around a half reconstructed C3PO in a backpack because he hasn't reattached his lower body yet. For Halloween I would love to dress up like this. I am big enough and strong enough to both pull off the Chewbacca look and to carry around a lot of weight for the night. So basically I am looking for a double amputee (someone missing both legs - preferably at the hip) to accompany me as C3PO for the evening. We should meet ahead of time so that we can work out the backpack/harness system. There are a few parties that I want to hit and I think we will be the hit of any event we attend. Anyone up for this?
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/act/1430124462.html
    www.integrity-wake.com

That is effin hilarious!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

ROFL! At the same time, what a douchebag!
      Last edited by Timmy!; 10-22-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I have a buddy that has a daughter that is an amputee and she has a ball with Halloween. She has been an actess in several spook alleys. When life sucks have fun with it is her attitude.
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

I think the guy was nice about it. I bet they could go to bars and win best costume and rake in some cash. some of the bars here have 5k for best costume.

Comment

I would almost be willing to cut my legs off and do the gig if it meant free drinks!!!!
            Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

man that's funny.

I'd let him carry me around if I was a double, lol!
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

In the spirit of Halloween.....

Dom I have a saw and some gauze laying around. I'm sure we could accommodate you
                Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

he he he so funny tanner!!

I sent this into my radio station this am as they were looking for radio costumes, and they replied back that they had seen it, lol
                  Originally posted by G-MONEY
                  It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X