Looking for an Internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an Internship

Hey guys, Im a Mechanical Engineering student at Northern Arizona University and Im looking for an internship this summer. I think it would be great to work with Tige, but I have had no luck on their website finding the correct person to contact. Does anyone on the forum know who I should send a letter/Email too?

Thanks,
    Joey
    Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Good luck to you. Not sure if Tige would have anything or not, maybe a CO-OP.

Try JeanW on this site.
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

^^^ good idea. Also try Tony Fussell (sp?) He is the senior rep and my know who to get you in touch with. tony (at) tige (dot) com I believe.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok, thanks guys. Ill see if I can get a hold of them. I figure, better to start early then to start looking right before summer!

I really want to get an undergraduate degree in mechanical EGR and then get a Masters in Marine EGR. Always have loved boats and water, so if I can get my foot in the door early with an internship, that would be awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
          Ok, thanks guys. Ill see if I can get a hold of them. I figure, better to start early then to start looking right before summer!

I really want to get an undergraduate degree in mechanical EGR and then get a Masters in Marine EGR. Always have loved boats and water, so if I can get my foot in the door early with an internship, that would be awesome!!
          Just a thought....NC is like 3rd in the country for registered boat builders, and we have a couple great engineering schools, like NCSU and Clemson
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Just a thought....NC is like 3rd in the country for registered boat builders, and we have a couple great engineering schools, like NCSU and Clemson
            Im really open to go anywhere, Id like to stay near home for the summer for the internship though. Itll be a while before I need to apply for graduates school, but i know there are quite a few options for Marine Engineering. Originally I planned on going to Texas A & M at galveston but they dont have a masters program for that degree

I Wouldn't mind going to Abilene, Im originally from El Paso and its only a few hours away!

Comment

Guapo,

I would just PM it to him. Don't put it in the open forum, so if a bot comes and gets his email or what not....

Comment

10-4...will do right now...thanks...

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

cool deal

Comment

awesome, thanks guys.
                      Id like to approach tige first, as that is where i would really like to work when im older. But if that doesnt work out ill branch out to other companies, then maybe to Ford or to a skateboard/snowboard company (they might be able to use help designing Trucks and Bindings?) . I think itd be cool to work with something I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
                        awesome, thanks guys.
                        Id like to approach tige first, as that is where i would really like to work when im older. But if that doesnt work out ill branch out to other companies, then maybe to Ford or to a skateboard/snowboard company (they might be able to use help designing Trucks and Bindings?) . I think itd be cool to work with something I enjoy.
                        sure makes it a lot easier to go to work

Comment

So i am going to meet with my Engineering advisor on friday to make sure i approach the situation correctly and professionally. Going for it this summer!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X