Anyone a Patent Attorney Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone a Patent Attorney Here?

I'd like a little advice, I have a patent and am seeking some quick advice. I received the patent years ago and really don't know what exactly I am protected against, I'm afraid its more of a "picture patent". This is important, as I am upgraded design and possibly would like to shoot for another patent, and more claims...so then I hopefully can be protected when I try to sell the idea.

Please send me a PM if you can help.
    Thank you,
    Joe

Whats your idea????
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
      Whats your idea????
      Funny!!!!!

He can't tell you or if he does, he will have to ______ you.

Comment

Its actually not that big of a deal...I already have a patent on it and its public knowledge already...

...essentially its a baseball training device for "Little League-ers" I'm in the process of redesigning it, and trying to sell it to a big corp. But I'm afraid if I'm not protected enough, they will just take the idea, change a few things and I will be out all the $$$ I invested in re-designing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
          Its actually not that big of a deal...I already have a patent on it and its public knowledge already...

...essentially its a baseball training device for "Little League-ers" I'm in the process of redesigning it, and trying to sell it to a big corp. But I'm afraid if I'm not protected enough, they will just take the idea, change a few things and I will be out all the $$$ I invested in re-designing it.
          You have my attention now, I played for Tampa Bay (minor leagues)

What was the original product?
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            You have my attention now, I played for Tampa Bay (minor leagues)

What was the original product?
            No kidding, that's awesome. I sent you a PM with the Patent.

Comment

Working...
            X