Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is like a cup coffee

Bad decisions make good stories.

Are you trying to tell us that we bought our Tige's because the other stuff that is out there is too expensive and we went the cheap route?

hahahahaha

Comment

BORING!

Comment

I made it 36 sec......sorry man

Comment

lol epic weak!
          Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

OK, I liked it.

Comment

I am a styrofoam cup....but I have an RZ4 that will hold plenty of them
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                I am a styrofoam cup....but I have an RZ4 that will hold plenty of them
                You're only styrofoam because it is the best insulator and keeps the coffee the hottest...

Comment

Fundamentall disagreement here.

Biggest flaw in the argument is that you cannot enjoy both the cup and the coffee. I like beer. Alot. But I MUCH prefer my beer in an imperial pint glass, one with a nice bulge near the top to rest your fingers under (lessening the chance the beer slips from your grasp after several). I would not enjoy the same beer in a red dixie cup as much all else being equal.

The "cups" of the world are just tools but they can offer a lot of enrichment to our lives (case in point boat enabling boarding, one helluva cup!).

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                    You're only styrofoam because it is the best insulator and keeps the coffee the hottest...
                    That's right...I am hot!
                    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

That's it, I'm selling all my stuff and quitting my job
                      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Total bs, everyone knows life is like a box of chocolates.

Coffee stunts your growth.
                        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
                          That's it, I'm selling all my stuff and quitting my job
                          Now you will have more time to serve Obama...I mean your country...wait I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                          X