Apache lake Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache lake Arizona

Anybody else on here go to Apache lake, Arizona. We try to go every other weekend, and we camp at lower burnt corral on the undeveloped side (other side of the dock) We have a black and white 2001 tige 21v with a black phat tower usually have a HO joker kneeboard, Obrien Lowrider kneeboard and a pink Hyper lite on the tower.
    2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

I have bad luck there with weather so it is never worth the drive.

Comment

I hit apache 2-3 times a summer! we stay at the motel at the resort (if thats what you want to call it) its hard to get a room in the summer!
      I'll p.m. you next time we go!

Comment

really? everytime we go there maybe a little wind or some rain during the night but its usually just enough to cool it off for the evening.

The scenery is awesome!.

Fleetpaint I would appreciate that. Maybe we could hang out at party cove or ride together. I am kind of on my own level with riding compared to most people in our group, so I would enjoy being pushed a little in any form of riding.
        2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-Fab View Post
          really? everytime we go there maybe a little wind or some rain during the night but its usually just enough to cool it off for the evening.

The scenery is awesome!.

Fleetpaint I would appreciate that. Maybe we could hang out at party cove or ride together. I am kind of on my own level with riding compared to most people in our group, so I would enjoy being pushed a little in any form of riding.
          hang?... yes!..drink beer? ....yes!, my two girls ride, I will barefoot & slalom mostly.(old school) I can get up & wake board, usualy 1-2 times a year!... but not my sport.

You are rite on track about the scenery! I would go to that lake every weekend if I could! And as for the rain,& storms,.... Cant get enough!...
          Last edited by fleetpaint; 07-22-2009, 03:34 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

well bare foot, and slalom are some things I have never tried. dont really like 2 skis as I feel like a monkey lovin' a football. Last time I rode 2 skiis I probably should have gone to the ER and got stitches but it was merely a flesh wound. Ohhh and I dont drink beer but I will toast your beer to my Vodka!
            Last edited by Pro-Fab; 07-22-2009, 06:48 AM. Reason: Vodka

Comment

Here are some pics from our last unsuccessful Apache trip. Basically we froze, drank beer and threw bags in the parking lot the entire time while there was 40+ MPH winds.

http://www.jasonseyes.com/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=1716

Comment

Originally posted by turbonine View Post
                Here are some pics from our last unsuccessful Apache trip. Basically we froze, drank beer and threw bags in the parking lot the entire time while there was 40+ MPH winds.

http://www.jasonseyes.com/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=1716
                GREAT PICS! other than the weather & the drive, lokks like you made the best of it!!

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time. You guys ridin a Wakesetter?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-Fab View Post
                    Looks like you guys had a great time. You guys ridin a Wakesetter?
                    Yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X