So Cal. What to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cal. What to do??

I am headed down to Long Beach Marina Sunday to go out on a live aboard dive boat for 5 days. I have that part of the trip planned. Thursday we get off the boat and I have tickets Friday night to the Angels vs. Yankees game. I am traveling with a friend and father-in-law. We are looking for something to do Thursday night and Friday during the day. We aren't into the bar scene, just looking for some other thoughts. Thanks in advance, everybody is always good to throw stuff out. I will only be online until tomorrow night or Sunday morning, then we are out.
    My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Downtown Disney for dinner at The House of Blues?

-Mike
    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

PM sent
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by Original Wing Nut View Post
        I am headed down to Long Beach Marina Sunday to go out on a live aboard dive boat for 5 days. I have that part of the trip planned. Thursday we get off the boat and I have tickets Friday night to the Angels vs. Yankees game. I am traveling with a friend and father-in-law. We are looking for something to do Thursday night and Friday during the day. We aren't into the bar scene, just looking for some other thoughts. Thanks in advance, everybody is always good to throw stuff out. I will only be online until tomorrow night or Sunday morning, then we are out.
        What boat are you going out on?

Comment

I am out on the Sand Dollar.

Team, I don't see a pm!
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Dinner at Dukes on the beach!
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

K1 Speed. Awesome go-kart joint.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
              X