Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest Play In Baseball

Bad decisions make good stories.

He should have bowled them over...If Tommy Lasorda didn't eat so much pasta he could have beaten Monday to the flag.
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Boy, we could really use someone of celebrity status to step up and "save" the American Flag right about know as the left wings and other commie pinko's are trying to burn it again
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Boy, we could really use someone of celebrity status to step up and "save" the American Flag right about know as the left wings and other commie pinko's are trying to burn it again
        I hear that!!! All I can say is stock up on ammo and wait for the Revolution!!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing that, River. I actually hadn't ever seen or read about it before.

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post

Thanks for sharing that, River. I actually hadn't ever seen or read about it before.
            Thought it was a nice reminder for the upcoming celebation of our independence.

Have a great 4th everyone!!!!!

Comment

Thanks man, that's some good stuff! First I've heard of this!
              "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
              X