Louisville, ky or Cedar Point, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisville, ky or Cedar Point, Ohio

Is there anything to do in the Louisville area on the 4th? We will have most of the day to do something before heading north. We are going to the Louisville slugger museum on Friday.

The rest of the wk we will be at Cedar Point in Ohio. Is there anything else up in that area to do, we are up there for 4 days. We are staying at the Great Wolf Lodge in sandusky ohio.

Thanks
    Dale
    2000 21i Tige

Cedar Point ROCKS!!!!! Cedar Point area - I think Put-In-Bay is supposed to be pretty cool. If you're into Rock and Roll you can always head over to Cleveland and check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or if you're a big NFL fan, the NFL Hall of fame (south of Cleveland). There's always driving over to Detroit too. You're only a couple of hours drive from quite a bit of stuff.

You could also hit Kings Island in the Cincinnati area...Wright Patterson AFB over near Dayton. The National Corvette Museum and Corvette Factory in Bowling Green.....

Comment

Louisville has a pretty awsome Fireworks show on the river. You can watch it from the deck at Joes Crab Shack. Before that you can always go to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.

Comment

Thanks.

Can you do Cedar point in a 1 day? or 1 1/2 days? Do we need to plan for more?

We are going to the Football HOF on our way home. About how long does it take to go through it? We are planning on 4-5 hrs right now.
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
        X