• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dangers of Craigs List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpj7ORQhwDk
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

do you ever work?????

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

^^^ I'm wondering the same thing. I don't always look forward to any of Jeffe's postings unless it says "Beer Bong Drinking Chicks"!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          ^^^ I'm wondering the same thing. I don't always look forward to any of Jeffe's postings unless it says "Beer Bong Drinking Chicks"!!!! LOL
          Haha...da.bell is wondering if Jeffe ever works?

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
            no chit....
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
              Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
              no chit....
              Well, I don't work... I know that one

Comment

That chit is funny, but at the same time, it ain't. Just last week, a guy in our area put an add on there to hire a guy to come rape his wife while he watched The guy crept into the house, with there 2 kids down the hall, and did the deed while the husband looked on!
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  That chit is funny, but at the same time, it ain't. Just last week, a guy in our area put an add on there to hire a guy to come rape his wife while he watched The guy crept into the house, with there 2 kids down the hall, and did the deed while the husband looked on!
                  Thats Gnarly...How much did he get paid?
                  www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Was that a real plunger or part of a fake-a-lake in his hand? LOL
                    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                    X