No announcement yet.

My newest Tigeowner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.....mom and baby are home now......crazy how fast we forget how much energy a 9lbs baby can take! I think this is it for the Sparky clan, this labor was brutal.........but we are so blessed to have what we have, I'm thankful everyday for my family and Gods blessing, I hope you'all are too! Time flys, really flys, boats,money, homes and cars are secondary cause nothing and I mean nothing can replace our children. So precious and such a gift......I'm really greatfull for what I have!

Thanks again for the well wishes, it's great to be apart of such a wonderful community, you all rock!

Regards,

Jeremy/aka Sparky!

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
      Congrats. 9 pounds = more ballast

HA! Don't know if it will make a difference, but I love your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
        Thanks guys.....mom and baby are home now......crazy how fast we forget how much energy a 9lbs baby can take! I think this is it for the Sparky clan, this labor was brutal.........but we are so blessed to have what we have, I'm thankful everyday for my family and Gods blessing, I hope you'all are too! Time flys, really flys, boats,money, homes and cars are secondary cause nothing and I mean nothing can replace our children. So precious and such a gift......I'm really greatfull for what I have!

Thanks again for the well wishes, it's great to be apart of such a wonderful community, you all rock!

Regards,

Jeremy/aka Sparky!

very well said

family is everything
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post

Regards,

Jeremy/aka Sparky!
          You rock Sparky.

Beautiful sentiment!!!

God Bless you
          Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

You have a beautiful family, man, congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to your family Sparky!!!

Comment

congrats sparky you did good

Comment

Right on Sparky! Glad to see everyone doin' well. 9 lbs.! He's a keeper.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X