College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Basketball

Hey I don't know if any of you follow college basketball at all, but if you do, any predictions for the NCAA tournament, favortie teams, players, etc...

I live in Spokane so of course I am a Gonzaga fan. And I think Adam Morrison is an amazing player. If you haven't heard of them go to espn.com and click the college b-ball page...

The Heels might have a chance once again. Been a few bad years.

Comment

Yeah i hear ya i have always been a UNC fan.

Comment

Only 33 games away now.

Comment

I've got Illinois, Wake Forest, UNC, & Duke in the Final Four. Then I've got UNC over Illinois 65-58 in the championship. '

If UNC plays defense and get can their running game on, as well as hit their free-throws, and shoot a decent percentage, I think they are pretty hard to beat.

I'm going with minimal amounts of upsets this year, because they stronger teams have been pretty consistent overall this whole year.

I sure can't wait, It should be an interesting Tournament.
          www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

McCants needs to get back in game conditioning,.

Comment

^yeah for sure. That will be a big factor for UNC. Can you believe Washington got a # 1 seed? I thought for sure Wake had it. Even though they lost early in their tourny....

I want Gonzaga to go all the way, but thats unlikely, so i am hoping to UNC cut down those nets.

Comment

Well Gonzaga got out of the tournament earlier than i had hoped. But o well i guess thats how it goes, I hope UNC takes it

Comment

Yeah, Carolina is playing pretty good right now. I hope they go all the way.

Comment

Final Four here they come!

Comment

I'm just north of Chapel Hill, and Heel fans (me included) are worried about the lack of defensive intensity. The Heels better tighten up if they are win again.

With that said.......Go Heels!!!

Comment

Yeah they could pick their d up a lil bit. But i would rather have them playing Mich St. than Duke. So i think that they are sittin in the drivers seat to go to the ship.

Comment

Working...
                        X