Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos

Comment

Looks fantastic with the spot on pin striping and lettering, and I'm sure the piece of mind of a sound trailer is even better. Good call on the roller wheels and it looks like the whole trailer is raised a bit? My day is coming with my 06 Dorsey trailer...

Comment

Does the trailer have a lift kit on it?

Comment

Nice fabrication. Looks great! Couldnt see in the final pic, have you installed actuator and bled brakes yet??

Comment

The trailer is up and running! No lift kit fitted just that the fender sit about 1” higher as I never used the original 125mm tubing. I used 100mm channel.Brakes and electrical all working.i use the old axels and brakes just with new bearings and brakes shoes.97581369-41E2-4431-BF0B-F34F61675A2C.jpg I must say I did spend more that I wanted but I wanted it too look as original as possible.
            16D6AB86-A332-493F-892F-DF1D0DB8269A.jpg
            Last edited by Ronald Wiseman; 11-27-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Looks good! You save a bunch over just buying new?

Comment

Excellent job!
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

You may save if you live in the USA but when you live in South Africa not so much. With shipping and import duty I guessed I saved half as all the labour I did myself. What would it cost there +/-.
                  The cost for me excluding labour was around $2877.00 at current rate of exchanges. Also I think my trailer is a forever trail with all the detail put into Ie:
                  Galvanized, 3 coats of mS prime, 3 coats of 2k and 2 coats of 2k clear coat.

If you buy one the factory I’m sure that it won’t last as long.

Comment

Does any one have an idea what a new 2006 trailer will cost in the USA?

Comment

Mine was ~$5500 new 3 years ago for my 05 22i. That is with c-channel frame, LED lights, torsion axles and surge brakes on the rear axle.
                      Last edited by h2o-ski; 11-30-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I have a 2017 boatmate single axle galvanized - it was $5200

Comment

Working...
                        X