Tige 22v Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige 22v Trailer

I just purchased a 2003 22V riders edition which it did not come with a trailer, so I am in need of help if anyone has a 22v or 22ve on here and is willing to take measurements of their trailer like distance between pads etc.. OR if you have a trailer that this boat would fit on for sale in the south east , even a list of other boats that the trailers would work or know if a 07 Moomba LSV trailer will work for the 22v? Thanks in Advance..

We have a 2004 22v Tige trailer made by Dorsey. Out boat was just destroyed in a flood. The trailer has very little use, like brand new, garage stored. Dual axle, hydraulic surge brakes. Well maintained. Looking to get $3000 for the trailer. We could deliver to San Antonio or Austin.

Comment

Hello JamieLane, is your trailer still on the market?

We are in Dallas, and would be interested if so. Let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Trailer Photos - Still available.

Yes we do Schnate. Here's a few photos IMG_4145.JPGIMG_4149.JPG IMG_4147.JPG

Comment

Here's my number if you want to contact me. 210-218-6958

Comment

Thanks for the response! I believe I spoke with a Brian about this trailer recently.

Since then, we have moved in a different direction as we would need to have your trailer modified to fit our 21V. Thank you for your time, and good luck with a sale.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Schnate View Post
              Thanks for the response! I believe I spoke with a Brian about this trailer recently.

Since then, we have moved in a different direction as we would need to have your trailer modified to fit our 21V. Thank you for your time, and good luck with a sale.
              Perfect, he did mention that to me. Just wasn't sure with usernames. Best of luck to you as well.

Comment

Jamie, do you still have this trailer for sale?

Comment

Nope. I own it

Wanted to give you a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you, off to the welder for repairs I go!

Comment

Working...
                    X