Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a trailer for a 2005 24V

Hi Guys,

My current Prestige trailer is rusting away and I think its time for a new or used trailer. If anybody is selling a used trailer for a 2005 24V, please respond. A new one would be great, but I think they are a little pricy for our boat. We are in Tucson, AZ.

Thanks,

TigeDuner

I talked to Germaine Marine for a trailer for my RZ4 and they said they could order a new Boatmate trailer for about $4500 or there is a place in Phoenix that they recommend who will build a custom aluminum trailer for what they referred to as a good price but I did not check into that option.

Comment

I just talked to a guy I found in Florida that would deliver an aluminum trailer to me here in Houston for $3600. Maker is Nextrail. That’s with hydraulic disc brakes on one axle. Need one for my 22ve. Didn’t get into warranty or anything with him. Still shopping around. Cheapest I’ve found locally is about $1000 more.

Comment

I don’t want to bother with another steel trailer that is going to rust.

Comment

Originally posted by sebenfitty View Post
          I don’t want to bother with another steel trailer that is going to rust.
          I contacted Extreme Trailers in CA and he said $4,250 and I pick it up. Not aluminum though. Worst part is I am selling our Tige and I dont want to spend a bunch on a trailer.

Comment

Working...
          X