2001 RZ2 TRAILER SPECS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 RZ2 TRAILER SPECS

Hey all, I just purchased a 2011 RZ2 however it came on a 2016 Supra Boatmate Trailer. I found a guy that can weld in Austin area and has worked on trailers in the past, however we cannot find specs for the boat anywhere. Boatmate was no help at all because they use a standard template and also said they would be liable if they offered any suggestions on changing the trailer. (Really they just want me to buy a new one).

Does anyone own a tige trailer that could provide measurements on board placement/height, length?

Thanks,

Brian

My buddy has a 15 RZ2 on a boatmate trailer. I could take some measurements for ya. What specifically do you need?

Comment

If the boat is sitting on the trailer now, you should have all the information you need right there to make any needed adjustments.

I did a similar job for a boat on a trailer. Used a couple of floor jacks and wood blocks to take the weight off the bunks. Then cut the bunks off the trailer (one bunk at a time), repositioned them and welded back in place after doing some cleanup. Not a bad job.

Comment

Unstuck, I think we will take that approach. The bunks aren't on the flat spots of the boat anyway so we could really just weld new ones in the spot we want them.

Comment

Working...
        X