01 21v Trailer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01 21v Trailer needed

I just bought a 01 21v for a good price but the only thing that sucks is it was kept on a lift so the owners sold the original trailer. They did buy a trailer for it but the bunks don't quite fit right. So if anyone has or knows of a trailer that would be nice otherwise i may just adjust the bunks to fit the boat better.

Good luck! I eventually gave up looking for a used and bought a new boatmate for my 21v.......It's hard to find a used inboard trailer but on the rare occasion it can be done!

Comment

Let me know what you find! I have once in terrible condition so I thought of buying a new one as well but it sounds like I will keep glueing the wheels back on mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramrunner View Post
        I just bought a 01 21v for a good price but the only thing that sucks is it was kept on a lift so the owners sold the original trailer. They did buy a trailer for it but the bunks don't quite fit right. So if anyone has or knows of a trailer that would be nice otherwise i may just adjust the bunks to fit the boat better.
        Make sure you post some pictures on here by the way~

Comment

I did the same thing, I bought a 21v that was kept on our lake on a lift. Thought I would just continue to pay a company to put it in and out every spring/fall but I got tired of those bills. After looking forever I just decided to bite the bullet and pay Boatmate 5k for a new one.

Comment

Working...
          X