DHM Trailer troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHM Trailer troubles

So the problematic trailer keeps it coming.

Knew the brakes were bad, waiting on parts. Came back from the weekend at the lake and right as I get in the shop to put it away the tire deflates. Go to pull the rear tire off and break a stud off. So looks like I am going to replace the rear hubs as well as the disk brakes too. Here comes the problem

For the life of me I can not find the UFP part number to replace with it. When I got the hub off it reads UFP H-1377 H17V stamped on the hub. Anyone know what Hub to replace it with.

Just call your local parts house and give them the different spindle diameters, thread pitch and size, lug pattern, and the bearing numbers. They will be able to match it up from there. Pretty simple, really.

Comment

Give California Trailer Works a call. They are in Sacramento off of Elder Creek. They will help you as they were DHM.
      A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Comment

Originally posted by ddutcher View Post
        Give California Trailer Works a call. They are in Sacramento off of Elder Creek. They will help you as they were DHM.
        They seem to be closed, called the number and disconnected and the website goes to Australia

next issue in my line of problems... the tires should be replaced and I been looking for D load tires 205/75/14 any ideas.... I have thought about up'ing the size to 15inch rims since I can find lots of choices there. But would going to 15 cause a huge issue with clearance?

I also bought a TPMS sensor, for me its cheap insurance to add the TPMS

Comment

Check Pacific Trailers they have everything!!
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
          X