New Boatmate Trailer for 21v!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Boatmate Trailer for 21v!

Well after all the posts, etc asking about a different trailers, my new boatmate came in yesterday! Only addition I got was the stainless straps on the rear. If anyone has any recommendations for rust prevention/annual mx let me know!!

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG

Summer can't come fast enough...

Hey, that trailer looks familiar! I had the exact one made for my 21v last season. You made a great choice, well worth the investment for the quality of these trailers! Congrats on the purchase.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458870382.055484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ I think you mentioned it in a PM but is the garage pictured behind your trailer the one that the boat/trailer fit into height wise? Mine is about to come out of storage and I'm a little nervous about fitting it into a 7' garage...Luckily I guess the way they design the new houses my garage door goes almost parallel to the floor vs my old one which hung down a little so that bought me a few inches to where my opening is about 7'2"....

Comment

Tell me about that cover you have on the boat. I'd like to remove all my snaps, most of which are already pulled out, and get a cover that just slips over like yours. How does it stay on while towing to the lake? Where did you get this one from?
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
          Tell me about that cover you have on the boat. I'd like to remove all my snaps, most of which are already pulled out, and get a cover that just slips over like yours. How does it stay on while towing to the lake? Where did you get this one from?
          Thanks.
          Evolution Covers....was told Corey makes one of the best covers on the market and I believe it....he makes a ton for Mailbu's and such....it's basically a custom cover because he will have you measure all over your boat.....I've towed it at high way speeds no problem, rain storms, etc.

It zips around all 4 tower legs and you sinch the cover tight at the back of boat using a rope that is run all the way around the cover...there are also "hooks" that grab onto your rub rail to help keep the cover in place...

Comment

Yes that is the garage that it fits into. I do have to remove the guide poles on the trailer, and obviously fold down the tower to get it in there.

Comment

what did you do with your old trailer? How much did this one cost you?
              I just bought a 99 21i and the trailer it is on has massive holes due to rust and missing chunks in the cross support beams.

Comment

I can speak for the price. My custom 21v trailer pictured above from Boatmate was 5k. Well worth every dollar, super good build quality and it looks great.

Comment

Mine was $4,100....plus another roughly $300 for delivery/setup.....

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
                    Mine was $4,100....plus another roughly $300 for delivery/setup.....
                    That's a pretty good deal. Who's the manufacturer of your trailer and did you buy if direct or through a dealer?

Comment

It's a standard Boatmate trailer.....only additional option I got was the stainless ratcheting straps on the back.

Bought it thru the dealer that services my boat....Modern Marine/Antique Boat in Cincy, Ohio....legit dudes!!

Comment

Working...
                      X