Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadrunner Trailer Hub size

Hey guys,
    I have a 2012 or early 2013 Roadrunner trailer that a vortex hub exploded on. Would anyone happen to know the hub and bearing size. I know it's a 5 lug and have a photo of it before it exploded. I would check but the trailer is 2 hours away and trying ot order replacements to take out to fix next weekend.
    Last edited by duderdude1; 09-28-2015, 07:25 PM.

I would guess your 5 lug on 4.5? are you just looking for bearings and races? Almost any automotive store will have them. I know a NAPA will. I totally got raked over the coals (broke down outside kingman AZ) for 4 sets when I bought a used boat we restored a couple years ago. But locally you should be able to find them. best to have a set that is not destroyed though to match up.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

I have a feeling its going to need a whole new hub because the Vortex is a whole sealed unit, hub bearings, buddy bearing like part. When it broke the front seal popped off along with the end cap. The bearing and grease was exposed and the wheel was wobbling. We walked over the area we drove through looking for the cap but couldn't find it so not sure when it happened but from the ramp to the shed is under 500 feet. Thanks for the suggestion on NAPA.

Comment

Working...
      X