Boat mate trailer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat mate trailer???

Hi there first post here but I have a 2015 tige R20 that I recently bought new. I have a question on trailer hookup to the winch. It seems to me that when I hook up the winch under the rubber slider and reel is tight that the boat does not not sit on the rubber wheels. Anyone else have this issue???

No one else have this issue?

Comment

what rubber wheels are you referring to? are you talking about the bow roller?
      2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Our 2014 R20 with a boat mate trailer goes under the bow stop. Is your boat launch steep? If it is your boat will be floating high in the backend and touching the rubber roller, but when you pull out of the lake the boat goes down pulling away from the roller, causing the boat to be not touching. Try pulling ahead a few feet after loading boat and see if you can winch it up some more.
        Can you post some pictures so we can see

Comment

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Comment

Any help would be so much appreciated. I have it good and tight. The boat just does not touch the rollers???

Comment

Just leaves about a 1/8 to 1/4 inch to bounce on and I am sure that can't be good...

Comment

Bow stop is also touching the roller. Like I said before it's winched up good and tight.

Comment

Has your bow stop been bent down or something? Contact your dealer see what they say. It shouldn't be like that.

Comment

Taking it there tomorrow to put in there tanks and see what up. Thanks for any help...

Comment

Your talking about the bow eye right?

Comment

Can you adjust the height of the stop/winch mount? Our trailer had the front stop sleeved so that we can raise or lower the height of where the bow stop is. It looks like yours should be higher so that the eye does not hit it and allows the boat to rest on it.
                        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by WACKY!!! View Post
                          Your talking about the bow eye right?
                          Oh sorry I meant the roller winch part

Comment

Mine does the same thing! I bought an extra strap that holds the nose down and that helps!

Comment

Please elaborate on the extra strap. That's what I think It needs the Factory one seems to pull forward not down at all. And no there is no adjustment for the roller to be set in a higher position...

Thanks,

Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X