Adjustable Bunk Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjustable Bunk Trailers

In the process of shopping for a trailer for my 1999 21v as we bought it without one. The boat sits on a lift all season so in the past we have paid a company to transport, winterize, and store it but are trying to get away from that. The trailer I am searching for will be used only a few times a season, to and from storage at the beginning and end of season, and maybe one or two weekend trips a year. I considered full custom but it just seems to be overkill with how little it will be used/needed. I have found that Load Rite has adjustable bunk trailers designed for inboard boats, and was wondering if anyone has experience with this type of trailer? https://www.loadrite.com/SkiBoatInboardTrailers.php . Any other brands that I should look at? I haven't had much luck finding a dealer close by for Load Rite so I am open to whatever. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Dang. Thought there would be some more input on trailers. Any possibility of a used one? Can't seem to find much of anything on Craigslist or anywhere online for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Used trailers are hard to find. I find that most people will make an effort to take care of their boats, but often neglect the trailer. Years ago we boated with another family fairly often. They were late and missed out on some of the vacation because he always had trailer problems...flat tires, bearings, hitch problems. Buy a decent trailer and take care of it.

All Tige's come on custom trailers built for each model. Any trailer you buy should be built for an inboard which means it will have a prop guard. I had customers that saved a little money by finding a used trailer, only to spend the savings on modifying it to fit their boat.

You should always factor in the trailer in the total cost of the boat when shopping. You will probably end up spend several thousand dollars for a trailer.
      Andy Nesbitt

Comment

Working...
      X