1998 Extreme Trailer fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 Extreme Trailer fenders

Lets just say this summer started out very rough. I need a new fender for a 1998 extreme trailer. Extreme's database does not give the exact part number and we are struggling to find out if they are "Flat Top" or "Round top." I know it sounds like a stupid question but I have heard they are very similar. Any help is appreciated. IMG_0205.jpg IMG_0206.jpg
    Last edited by KarsonH; 10-21-2014, 10:38 PM.

Can you email them a picture and get their thoughts? extremetrailers.com
    From pics the fender doesn't look bad and could possibly be bent back into shape. I had a cousin lose a tire and damage his about like yours and I was able to pound back out using 2 hammers and some patience tapping it back together. Looked like new with some paint on it. Could be worth your time.

Comment

Shoot, those look good compared to mine.

Two blowouts this year left my fenders completely warped. I just bent them back with a pipe-wrench, but they are not perfect by any means.

Comment

The fenders welds also started separating from the trailer it bent upwards.. They said a picture really wouldn't help because they are so close together. Generally the older trailers used rounded but there is a chance that they used flat top. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with anything similar.

Comment

When I busted my leaf spring, I had the same issue ( two to choose from)
          I lucked out though, as extreme is about 30 min down the street from me, so i took the bad spring in for them to match.
          Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Working...
          X