Bent Axle on my 22' RZ2 trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bent Axle on my 22' RZ2 trailer

I have a Trailers by Dorsey trailer. I have a bent axle that needs to be replaced. Trailers by Dorsey is not currently operational. Anybody know a place to get an OEM axle somewhere else? otherwise, I will have to get a custom axle built.

Thanks!
    David
    If its not fun, Why do it?

David,

I think finding a OEM axle is going to be tough. Might not be a bad idea to call McClain trailers there in Conroe - and see what they can do to help you out. Might save you a lot of time and headaches in the process.

Chris

Comment

Chris,
      Are you sure McClain trailers are in Conroe? The only place that is coming up in Conroe is Odom. I spoke with them this morning and they could not help me.

David

Comment

I have an entire trailer for sale if you would like to buy it for the axle you need and you could scrap the rest of it. It has some rusted fenders and steps and I already have a new one. Let me know if your interested. The trailer is a Dorsey from a 2006 24V.

Comment

Thanks for the offer... I found a local place to build one for under $300.

Comment

Glad that you were able to get it sorted out already! I thought McClain was in/near Conroe - but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X