24V trailer for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24V trailer for sale

I have a 2006 model Dorsey trailer that is under my 24V. It has some fairly bad rusted spots from being in brine water. My wife is worried about it and ordered me a new trailer. Darn her! Any way I need to find somewhere for this old one to go. A trailer repair place and a trailer dealer said it could be repaired but the rust cannot be removed from inside the tubes obviously. That sold my wife on a new trailer. I will take some pictures and hopefulle have them up soon. If you have an interest shoot me your offer or give me a call. Thanks. 214-918-3731

tige1a.jpg

With that honest description I doubt you will get many offers. If I were you I would part out the trailer, you can probably find a home on ebay for the wheels and tires, maybe the winch and bow roller, maybe the axles if they are not rusted on the inside and possibly some of the brake components. The rusted frame can probably be sold at a scrap yard for a little bit of money in your pocket.
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Where are you located? I might be interested.

My trailer is in worse shape than this and I need a temporary solution until I can afford to buy a new aluminum trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by bman- View Post
        Where are you located? I might be interested.

My trailer is in worse shape than this and I need a temporary solution until I can afford to buy a new aluminum trailer.
        20 Miles North of Dallas

Comment

So how much you think its worth? I am Houston, but I might be interested.

Comment

1000.00 I would think but I am open to offers.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdavis1 View Post
              1000.00 I would think but I am open to offers.
              Is the Trailer still available?

Comment

Working...
              X