More Trailer Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Trailer Tires

Went to havasu this weekend to load boat and truck for the lake mead reunion. Was going to take truck in for annual oil change as it is only driven about 1500 miles per year and check the breaks as it has never had them replaced with 92 k on truck. For the heck of it I hooked up the boat and wanted to check the trailer brakes and oil bath hubs.

Glad I did as my 14 month old towmaster trailer tire treads were separating from the tires. They replaced 3 tires under warranty. They say the other tire was fine. I anted them to replace it as I am a little Leary. Would have been a disaster driving to lame mead on Thursday and getting three flat tires.

Glad I had them checked out!
    Let it be!!!

Wow Jim. That would have been terrible. Glad you were vigilant. Did you get any pis of them?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Glad you caught it! I hope your travel to Mead and back is uneventful.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Wow Jim. That would have been terrible. Glad you were vigilant. Did you get any pis of them?
        No pics. Big O tires Were the Ones who noticed. They called me and by the time I picked up truck and boat the old tires were in the dead tire bin
        Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
        X