Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find a trailer for my used Tige?

Hi everyone,

Please excuse me if this question has been answered before.

I just purchased a used 2019 Tige RZX3 in the ATX area... It does not have a trailer and I do not need one most of the time, but would be nice to have. I was wondering what the best option would be for getting a trailer? Do I need to special order or do I have a chance of finding one used? I researched but could not find any for sale.

Thanks in advance

Finding a used trailer for your boat is going to be difficult. Wake boat trailers are pretty much custom made since the hull shapes are different between brands and even models.

Reach out to Magnum Trailers off FM620. They used to build trailers for the old Tige dealer. They might already have the specs for your hull.

Comment

Every now and then one pops up but hard to find. I would give NXTLVL Marine a call and see if they have anything. Otherwise they could order you a boatmate. Personally if spending money on a new trailer I would stick to Boatmate, seen so many off brand trailers and the bigger boats never sit right.

Comment

I’d look for a period of time and maybe call a few dealers and see…after that I’d bite the bullet and order thru boatmate.

Comment

Working...
        X