ISO trailer for 2008 22v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO trailer for 2008 22v

Anyone in the mid Atlantic area have a trailer in good condition for a 22ve? Thanks.

I'm not in the Mid Atlantic area nut my neighbor happens to have a trailer for a 22ve in front of his house. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a boat...I can ask him if its for sale if you would like?

Jorge West Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jgarseeya View Post
      I'm not in the Mid Atlantic area nut my neighbor happens to have a trailer for a 22ve in front of his house. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a boat...I can ask him if its for sale if you would like?

Jorge West Texas
      Hey Jorge,

I'm interested in what he's selling it for - I'm looking for a trailer for my 20v in the DFW area.

PM me.

Thanks! Jimmy

Comment

I had to ship mine from colorado to az, its worth getting one shipped if you find one

Comment

R21 trailer. Likely similar and in Canadian dollars

https://www.secamarine.com/Pre-owned...49924?ref=list

Comment

Originally posted by Puddlejumper540 View Post
            Anyone in the mid Atlantic area have a trailer in good condition for a 22ve? Thanks.
            Do you know if this trailer in Texas is still for sale? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Semi-Pro-ish View Post

Do you know if this trailer in Texas is still for sale? Thanks
              If you are in Texas, Magnum in Austin has the specs for the 22v and can build you one. I ended up finding a used one after the floods, but if I recall it was about 5 grand which included brakes and the guide rails. This was pre COvID of course so it’s probably 17000 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X