23zx trailer for 22ve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23zx trailer for 22ve?

My local dealer has the exact trailer I’m looking for. A new white/black tige boatmate trailer - except that it’s technically for a 23zx.

Does anyone see any major issues it with fitting my 22ve? The dealer didn’t want anything to do with confirming fitment but other than a possible bunk adjustment the width etc should be ok I think..?

Comments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are going to need to do a lot of mods to get it to fit. The bow roller on the 22ve is super low in comparison to the ZX and more than likely will sit too far forward for the prop strut. Because these trailers are all custom you will need to re-weld the bunks and basically start from scratch.

Comment

Oh no kidding! Ok, great info thank you

Comment

The dealer also has one for an R21. Or am I just better off having one built by a local shop? Or possibly go with a load rite aluminum trailer?

They are all similar prices. Comments welcome

Comment

The R21 is a shorter boat, so I dont see it getting far enough on the trailer to be well balanced. Likely too little tongue weight.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Honestly the r21 trailer might actually fit. Only 6” longer but likely a lot more similar Hull design.

Comment

Ok it sounds like it might be worth a drive up to take a look.

Comment

Working...
              X