Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vault blown axle seal?

Hi All,

Long time boat rider of friends, first time owner as of about a month ago. I purchased a 2008 RZ2 which we have had a blast with so far. However, the other day as I parked the boat for storage after a long day on the water, I noticed that one of the wheels was absolutely covered in grease. I am plenty mechanically inclined, and should have the skills to repair this, but not knowing much about boat trailers/these particular axles, does anybody happen to have any insight into what may have gone on here? Good wheel also pictured for reference. Thank you for any and all info you can provide!

I lost an entire hub assembly in June and replaced the entire unit, absolutely cake job. Pacific trailers has parts in stock now and my hub shipped in 2 days. Boatmate took 3 weeks to process my order and they still haven't responded to my CC company about my chargeback after no contact. Pacific has all the parts in stock to rebuild your existing hub for about $70, as long as your trailing arm/spindle assembly isn't ruined.

https://www.pacifictrailers.com/prod...nt=36463398474

Comment

Working...
    X