Custom build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom build...

Looking for a tandem boat trailer for a 2006 22ve that I just purchased. (Prestige trailer)

I’m not thrilled with the condition of the trailer (but the boat is mint!) and am considering finding a new one.

Also, I’m in MN...I don’t want to travel terribly far.

Anyone know who builds them?

You could look at Boatmate or Phoenix, both I believe can make trailers for that boat. You're going to have to order through a dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
      You could look at Boatmate or Phoenix, both I believe can make trailers for that boat. You're going to have to order through a dealer.
      Thanks, Mike!

Comment

metalcraft in slc utah has the specs on a 22ve trailer-it's what came under our '12 22v that was originally shipped to the tige dealer in Idaho Falls.. they will likely be cheaper than boatmate and I was told they will sell direct to the public BUT our experience was not stellar with them. ymmv.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
          metalcraft in slc utah has the specs on a 22ve trailer-it's what came under our '12 22v that was originally shipped to the tige dealer in Idaho Falls.. they will likely be cheaper than boatmate and I was told they will sell direct to the public BUT our experience was not stellar with them. ymmv.
          Thanks, Sandm

Comment

I know it is a ways from MN, but Magnum trailers out of Austin TX makes many custom boat trailers and the one for our old 22i fit the boat like a glove.

Comment

Originally posted by h2o-ski View Post
              I know it is a ways from MN, but Magnum trailers out of Austin TX makes many custom boat trailers and the one for our old 22i fit the boat like a glove.
              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X