2000 2100v Dorsey Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 2100v Dorsey Trailer

I have the original Dorsey trailer built for my 2000 21v sitting out back. We never transport the boat and it lives on the lift. I am considering going over the whole trailer and selling as refurbished or selling to someone else to do the same. I can send pics but mostly checking interest level. Overall impression: great tread on tires but have been idle forever, chrome wheels have rust but look functional, bunks recently removed and brackets look good, Wood/carpet wheel cover boards rotted away quite awhile ago but easy remade. I would use it today to pull the boat for a polish, but would want to check over all the hubs, brakes,etc. to go any further. Based on all the posts I see indicating a new replacement trailer is around 6K, any thoughts?

hibernation is greater than sleep. it's miles a totally deep sleep.the animal's temperature drops to simply over 0 centigrade, and its heart beats very slowly.folks who locate hibernating animals asleep frequently think that they may be useless: the frame feels very bloodless, and the creature might also breathe handiest as soon as each five mins.a hibernating animal can't feel any pain.you can contact it, or even pull its tail, with out causing it to move or awaken.in its hibernating kingdom it may even live in a toxic environment for a long term without any sick impact. cheap voip phone services

Comment

Super interested. Still have it?

Comment

Working...
      X