22V or 24V??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22V or 24V??

I'm looking to find owners of either the 22 or 24V. I'd like to see some different colore combos, as well as find out if anyone has put the Titan tower on one.

22 or 24

I went through the decision of 22 vs. 24 and ended up with the 24.

My reasons take em or leave em -

- Your only talking about one foot of actual length i think ?
    - I boat in texas and oklahoma and if it's not crowded - it's windy so I like a bigger ride to smooth it out
    - The 24v could be a storage and manuevering problem but with the tower and width I reasoned it was already a problem to stick in a std garage.
    - I had an original tige 22v in 1998 and it was a great boat but I got so beat up on big lakes that I gave it up for a 24 bowrider.
    - The 24v is the perfect compromise of performance and ride quality for us

- I would consider storage and size of lakes you'll be on most and know that the 24 will give up a little in sharp turning radius but you can not beat the wake of the 24v, no ballest or other bull###t needed.

Comment

You can go to Tige's web site and select "build your own Tige'" to see different color combinations.

Comment

I chose the 22V because I thought the 24 was a little too long. I would have gotten the 24V if I would have known I was going to have a lot of people out on the lake, but if you only going to have 6-8 I think the 22V would be fine.

As for color scemes, go to the 'boat types' discussion and all the pictures have great ideas.
        www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

I chatted with Nick Weinaker last summer and he said the 24V has a better wake. I havent ridden behind it to confirm that though.

Comment

So anybody see a Tige with a Titan Tower??

Comment

I think our guys in the pro shop may have seen one with a titan tower. I do know they were wanting our shop boat to be ordered without a tower so we could put the titan tower on it. We ended up sticking with the Tige tower just to have everything the same at the shop. I'll ask them what they think about the titan and have the post something.

Comment

Working...
              X