22V vs 24V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22V vs 24V

We have made our decision, our 05 will be here on the 20th (can't wait!!). But thought I would ask, which do you like better of these two boats? And why? I know they are both great boats, and lets not talk about the price difference, just ride, accomodations..etc.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

I went for the 24v because of the ride in rough water was far better than the 22v (and any other ski boat I had been in) plus the added space for the family. The one thing I noticed that we were giving up was the slalom wake, the wake for slaloming on the 24v is considerably larger than the 22v which was a bummer, but only one of us slaloms and she is converting over to wakeboarding. The wake on the 24V seemed a little larger than the 22 and also a little wider. Can let you know next week exactly the difference in the water.

Comment

I went for the 22v, since the 24 wouldnt fit in my garage!

Freude am Fahren.

Comment

I went for the 22v because the 24v would not fit my boat lift.
        -Tip

Comment

The 24V is a solid ride in very rough water. The stock wake is one of the biggest I have seen with no weight in it too.

Comment

And with weight......... gheesh. 24V throws a very nice wake, never been behind the 22V yet but I would imagine not too far behind.

Tige 24V = 4,500 lb.
            Tige 22V = 3,945 lb.

I would personally go with the 24V.

Comment

we went with the 24v,, having a ball,, also on big lake need the size

Comment

Working...
              X