Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to find somethin 4my 99 riders ed.

Hi all,
    Haven't been on in a while, but was wondering where I can find the 4 pad covers for my original Metcrap tower (one at each leg of the tower). I have the foam on each just need the covers w/the velcro rap.
    If anyone has info, I would appreciate it! Again - I have a '99 21v Riders Ed. w/the Metcrap tower.....
    Love your little ones!

Dont know where to find the pads, but my vote is to go with a new tower and sell the Metcrap for scrap
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I think I have the same tower. There is a phone number for Metcraft Enterprises sewn into the covers. It is 818-365-2799. I hope that helps.
      I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. -Ron White

Comment

Here is more info I found. I have to call them on monday for similar parts.
        Metcraft Enterprises
        8134 Lankershim Blvd,
        North Hollywood, CA 91605
        Map Driving Directions (818) 504-6888
        I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. -Ron White

Comment

I'll try it!

Hey, thanks for the info. I'll try them on Monday also and post what I find.
          Thanks again!!
          Love your little ones!

Comment

I have a Phat tower which used the similiar style pad. I went to a local upholstry shop and had them make them to my own personal specs. I changed the color and everything. Just a thought. I have since opted for the Phat tower retro kit where I riveted the rubber pads on the tower and removed the foam pads, not sure if your manufacturer offers the same.

Comment

Working...
            X