I need a 2100V manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a 2100V manual

Does anyone have a manual that covers engine managment for a 99 350 Magnum MFI MIE? I sure could use copies of a wiring diagram and engine controls. I've ordered one but it won't get here for four to six weeks and she's dead in the water. Please send any responces to twas8@cox.net.
    I am greatful for your help.
    Last edited by curtnvelma; 08-02-2007, 04:30 AM.

I have the engine manual for a 2001 21V 350 mag so it should be the same. Let me see what I can do for you.

Sam
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Originally posted by curtnvelma View Post
      Does anyone have a manual that covers engine managment for a 99 350 Magnum MFI MIE? I sure could use copies of a wiring diagram and engine controls. I've ordered one but it won't get here for four to six weeks and she's dead in the water. Please send any responces to twas8@cox.net.
      I am greatful for your help.
      Try this site. Sent e-mail also.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

2100V manual

Originally posted by samw View Post
        I have the engine manual for a 2001 21V 350 mag so it should be the same. Let me see what I can do for you.

Sam
        That wold be great Sam. I did find a wiring diagram for engine managment. But I'm still looking for specifications on the computer controls, sensors, fuel and tune up. Anything you can do would be a great help.
        Thank you

Comment

2100V manual

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
          Try this site. Sent e-mail also.
          Thanks Dogburt.

Comment

Originally posted by curtnvelma View Post
            That wold be great Sam. I did find a wiring diagram for engine managment. But I'm still looking for specifications on the computer controls, sensors, fuel and tune up. Anything you can do would be a great help.
            Thank you
            I have a manual for your engine, but it doesn't cover any of that.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Curt do you still need the manual??

Sam
              15 Escalade ESV-Black
              08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Working...
              X