Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Ballast question ?

Hey guys;
    I have an '05 24V with factory ballast installed. Can anyone tell me how much weight each of the tanks holds? I have two in the rear, and two up front.
    Thanks for any input.
    "Just Surf Damn it"

06 and 07's come with 900#'s. Not positive of the split though, but I think somebody posted it was two 250# hard tanks and 400 up front.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chp is right on

Comment

Thanks guys. You were a lot of help.
        "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

2005 has a different ballast than the 2007 models. You might have floor tanks in the rear and small front tanks in the storage areas.

Comment

Lee;
            I have two hard tanks in the rear lockers, and two in the front storage areas. The front ones are much smaller than the rears. The rears are about 12" tall x 36" long.
            Does this help?
            "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Mallek View Post
              Lee;
              I have two hard tanks in the rear lockers, and two in the front storage areas. The front ones are much smaller than the rears. The rears are about 12" tall x 36" long.
              Does this help?
              What's the 3rd dimension and you can calculate the volume then get the weight.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I would think you have 300lb tanks in the rear and 100 tanks in the front.

Comment

Working...
                X