X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is the tee installed
    Attached Files

Comment

Install your pump. I placed mine in the starboard compartment in the rear. I Mounted the pump to the backside of the aft bulkhead below the opening.
      Attached Files

Comment

The factory pre-wires a shower toggle on the dash, and the wiring is active to this compartment. The wiring is very straightforward, and takes all of about 2 minutes. I used waterproof wire nuts.
        Attached Files

Comment

Next we cut out an opening in the factory door opening and installed the shower box. On the back side we waterproofed the wood and re-covered it with I/O carpeting and the original welting.
          Attached Files

Comment

We then plumbed hot water port to hot connection, cold to cold and combined to the new pump. From the pump out to the shower head.
            Attached Files

Comment

Cold water out of motor
              Attached Files

Comment

Shower connections
                Attached Files

Comment

Then close up the compartment, and you have a shower. I also placed a lock on the door to keep it from opening and allowing quick service entry if needed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Closed view with original door pull replaced
                    Attached Files

Comment

view of size in cabinet. Also the showerhead hose is 8' long to allow easy access from the swimstep.
                      Attached Files

Comment

and the engine box is now back to normal with shrouds in place, and all hoses out of view and out of the way for the belts and pulleys.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X